This website is operated by Early Years Nutrition Partnership C.I.C (Community Interest Company), 50 Featherstone Street, London, EC1Y 8RT, and its partners for your information, education and communication and is intended for use by UK residents only.
The only personal information we will ever have is what you have voluntarily given to us.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk).
This policy covers:
- Your consent
- Information that we collect from you
- Use of your information
- Sharing your information
- Security and data retention
- Links to third-party sites and social media
- Your rights
- How to contact us
By registering with EYN Partnership, you agree to the collection and use of any information you choose to give us, for the purposes we describe below. Any personal information you give us will be used strictly in accordance with current data protection legislation.
Information that we collect from you
In general, you can visit our Site without telling us who you are or providing us with any personal information.
Otherwise, the only personal information we will ever have about you is what you have voluntarily given us either via this site by using the, for example, the ‘Registration Form’, ‘Contact Us’ form, etc. or by sending us an email, telephoning us, or mailing something to us (e.g. letter, etc.).
The type of personal information we may have about includes, but is not restricted to:
- Personal information (e.g. name, address, contact details, etc.);
- Other details as appropriate (e.g. that required on a registration form, Contact Us form, etc.);
- Your consent (if given) to, for example, contact you about what we do and to share your information with other parts of the organisation;
If you are under 16, always check with a parent or guardian before giving personal information to anyone online.
If you do not wish to provide your personal information to us, we may not be able to provide the products and services you request, or to tell you about other products and services offered by EYNP.
If your personal details change, please help us to keep your information up to date by contacting us here.
Use of your information
Whenever we ask for your personal information we’ll tell you how we intend to use it and seek your consent as appropriate. The purposes for which we ask for, process and store your personal information includes, but is not restricted to:
- Directly providing any services you have requested including mailings, responses to questions or complaints, etc.;
- (Where you have consented),
- contacting you should we have news to share with you about our products and services;
- sharing your information with other parts of the organisation;
- Enabling third parties to process and manage your information so we can provide the services you have requested;
- Provide a personalised service to you when you visit our websites e.g. by customising the content and/or layout of our pages for each individual user;
- In aggregate (and therefore anonymously) to profile your use of the website and carry out research on our users' demographics, interests and behaviour to help us gain a better understanding of how our users navigate and use the websites, and to enable us to improve our service to you; and
- Security, administrative and legal purposes.
We will never use your information for the marketing or selling of goods and services unrelated to those provided by EYN Partnership.
All our email correspondence has an unsubscribe option so you can opt out of further email contact if you wish. You can also change your details, including your marketing and communications preferences, by contacting us here.
Sharing your information
Except as set out above, we will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any third party unless you have consented to this or if we are otherwise required by law to do so. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact us and we will cease any such activity.
Security and data retention
At EYN Partnership, information security is very important and we have taken many steps to make sure your information is kept safe and secure against unauthorised access or disclosure, unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
Despite all of our precautions however, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. So, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose to us online or otherwise, and you must understand that you do so at your own risk.
We will not store your personal information for any longer than we need to or as long as the law requires.
Links to third-party sites and social media
You have the following rights:
- The right to object to us using your personal information in any of the ways mentioned in this and other statements.
- The right to request us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time and we may ask you to pay the fee permitted by law (currently £10)
- The right to request us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you.
How to contact us
Please use the appropriate contact details (email, phone or mail) as shown here if you wish to exercise any of your rights or if you have any other questions relating to our use of your information.
EYN Partnership may update this policy at any time, so please check this page regularly to ensure you are kept up–to–date. This policy was last updated on 30/04/2016.